The Yvette Young Chorus offers flexibility and control unseen on the vast majority of pedal chorus- you would normally have to resort to a plugin or a piece of rack gear for this kind of sonic control.
Here’s a quick demonstration video.
Videos featuring Yvette will be posted very soon.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the swells. The LED will show flash in time
- Wave: Sets the overall wave shape from a square wave to triangle wave
- Size: This adds an echo-like/reverb-ish quality bringing a new dimension to the standard chorus pedal
- Delay: Control the delay before you hear the modulated signal
- Pitch: This adjusts the amount the modulated pitch is shifted
- Mix: Adjusts the balance between wet and dry signals
Additional features include:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
- A limited number will be autographed by Yvette
- Shipping begins March 1st