Pro Tone Pedals is extremely proud to re-introduce Mark Holcomb’s Haunted Delay Pedal. Mark’s signature pedal was designed to be an ambient style delay, like your favorite vintage tape echo… with gig-ready durability to last you decades without a $1000 price tag.
We’ve removed the boost feature- while a cool add on- the vast majority of guitarists simply use a delay pedal at unity gain (no volume cut or boost).
“On the original pedal, I found myself literally never having the volume knob at less than unity gain. What we’ve created is a streamlined version of the Haunted Delay, with the boosting feature gone and the gain of the pedal always at 100%.”- Mark Holcomb
Removing the boost feature has allowed us to implement several changes that reduces the cost and the size of the pedal- the Haunted Delay is 40% smaller than the original.
Lead times are greatly reduced… Now your pedal ships within 3-5 business days of purchasing.
- The Delay control offers a sweep of delay times ranging from 25 milliseconds to 450 milliseconds.
- Repeat control runs from a single regeneration to infinite feedback-The longer settings introduces some slight note crunching similar to the vintage tape delay systems from decades long gone by.
- Mix sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
The Haunted Delay was intentionally designed to work well with modern high gain amps as well as classics, offering the widest range of usability no matter what style you play.
I’m extremely happy with how unique and versatile this pedal turned out, and it’s been an inspiration merely jamming on it as of late. The intention here was to create something truly trippy – a pedal versatile enough to handle the soundscape-y material I’m drawn to, while at the same time having a very streamlined interface, making it easy to use as a songwriting tool – which is it’s main use for me.
Additional features include:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Proudly built by hand in the USA