The Analog Delay was designed to be an ambient style delay, like your favorite vintage tape echo… with gig-ready durability to last you decades without a $1000 price tag.
The Pro Tone Delay was intentionally designed to work well with modern high gain amps as well as classics, offering the widest range of usability no matter what style you play.
- The Delay control offers a sweep of delay times ranging from 25 milliseconds to 450 milliseconds.
- Repeat control runs from a single regeneration to infinite feedback-The longer settings introduces some slight note crunching similar to the vintage tape delay systems from decades long gone by.
- Mix sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
Additional features include:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Proudly human crafted in the USA