The Danny B. Harvey signature tremolo pedal.
This all analog pedal provides lush tones similar those found on vintage American made amplifiers of the 40’s & 50’s thanks to its Vactrol opto-isolator design.
Its dead-silent operation (no ticks here!), ease of use, and overall tonal flexibility make the DBH Tremolo the most compelling tremolo pedal available today.
Controls and specifications:
- Speed: rate of the effect, from a slow swell, to a rapid stutter
- Depth: controls the amount of dip from an imperceptible dip in volume to a remove-the-air-from-the-room throb.
- Space: adjusts the space between volume swells
- Volume: overall boost or cut. Cut your volume for an ambient effect, or boost your volume to push your amp into overdriven Link Wray territory.
- LED indicator pulsates with tremolo speed for easy tempo setting
- Internal trim control to fine tune your speed settings
- Operates on a standard 9v BOSS style adapter (negative tip)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/247714537″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”80%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
As with the entire Pro Tone Pedals product line, the DBH Tremolo is hand made in the USA, 100% true bypass for noise free operation, and comes backed by a 5 year warranty.