Capturing the vintage springy tone of classic amps in a stompbox form without the fuss of unusable preset mayhem.
Simplicity is the key to the Pro Tone Pedals Spring(ish) Reverb. Capturing the vintage springy tone of classic amps in a stompbox form without the fuss of unusable preset mayhem.
The Pro Tone Pedals Spring(ish) Reverb pedal.
Classic spring reverb tone condensed into a convenient pedal.
3 knobs: Mix, Tone (treble of the echo, doesn’t affect primary tone) and Depth allow the Spring(ish) Reverb to easily grab that surf tone and classic spring tank goodness you’re thirsty for.
While the Spring(ish) Reverb is digital, your primary signal remains analog allowing the organics of your tone to blend seamlessly with the flexibility of digital reverb
- Current draw of 80mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (not included)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.