High-quality CMOS bass overdrive for even more versatile low-end crunch.
The Bass Overdrive from Pro Tone Pedals isn’t your run of the mill overdrive pedal – designed for the demanding needs of the progressive metal bassist- the cleans are on point, mild overdriven breakup is dialed in, and a distortion tone that never goes over the top.
Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Drive: Sets the amount of grit in the overdriven signal.
Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal stays at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is controlled by the Level control.
Low Switch: Sets the amount of low end sub-frequecies.
Hi 6-way Switch: Controls the amount of treble.
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter NOT INCLUDED
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in the U.S.A.
- Enclosure color may vary from photo