Stock Grey 250 tone is, of course, what the Sushi Girl+ does best, but you can tweak the tones as you see fit. Roll in more low end. Increase the highs. Tweak the compression for full blown distortion or, simply use it to tighten up your tone for a more muscular low-gain drive. You can adjust the clipping characteristics allowing for subtle to insane tonal possibilities.
The Sushi Girl Preamp+ blends different elements of 3 legendary pedals, which allows you to find YOUR perfect version of the 250.
Each Sushi Girl+ Preamp is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
More is More
Yeah… it’s got a lot more knobs, but each one is essential to getting your dream distorted tone. More dynamic options, more versatility, more personalized to your rig, more… just flat out MORE.
Designed for vintage rock & metal tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible preamp
The Sushi Girl Preamp+ feature overview:
- Volume -Sets the output volume. The EQ and amount of compression will greatly affect the overall volume.
- Filter -Mellow out the top end and smooth out the edges of the grit generated by the gain sections. Crank it up for a crisp, biting edge to your tone
- Comp-Sets the compression and character of the softer, overdrive gain section. Asymmetrical silicon clipping, or smooth and tasty mosfet (BS170) drive, or set it at noon for a nice clean boost.
- Clipping -change from germanium distortion to crunchy silicon overdrive or set it to noon for a neutral clean boost.
- Drive -Sets the overall gain of the circuit
- Voice -Sets the gain structure and low/low-mids.
- A low Current draw of just 8mA
- Operates on the standard 9-18 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with soft-touch switch and grounded input for noise free operation
- Built around the legendary LM741
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
Partnership done in collaboration with Artestar, a global licensing agency and creative consultancy representing high-profile artists, photographers, designers and creatives.
Nagel paintings © Jennifer Dumas Inc. Licensed by Artestar, New York