The perfect Pre Amp
for any style
Flexibility is key
Remarkably open mids with a robust low end. And, just like your favorite 250, as you increase the gain your low end slowly rolls out while your high end slowly in, creating the perfect, muscular tone for rhythm or lead lines with some heft.
The Sushi Girl Preamp retains all the things we love about the old hard clipping medium gain grey box overdrive. We’ve kept it as faithful as we could- all the way down to the essential 741 IC chipset.
Each Sushi Girl Pre Amp is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
21st Century Flexibility
Tested & verified to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Classic tones coupled with
The Sushi Girl Preamp feature overview:
- A faithful recreation of the legendary grey box distortion… right down to the crucial 741 op amp
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
Partnership done in collaboration with Artestar, a global licensing agency and creative consultancy representing high-profile artists, photographers, designers and creatives.
Nagel paintings © Jennifer Dumas Inc. Licensed by Artestar, New York