The Pro Tone Reverb is a vintage voiced spring reverb/echo device with some eerie undertones.
Using some of the methodologies found in our Haunted Delay the PT Reverb has some other-worldly sonic capabilities.
The Reverb in front of an Orange AD30- all knobs on the pedal are set to 9:00
The Pro Tone Reverb features:
- Slap- Controls the amount of pre-delay before the SLAP of the slapback
- Mix- Blends the wet and dry signals
- Decay- Controls the amount & depth of feedback
- Current draw of 80mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (not included)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.