This pedal sounds
Sammy Duet- GOATWHORE
- Bass allows boosting or cutting the 100 Hz band by +/-15dB
- Treble allows boosting or cutting the 10 KHz band by +/-15dB
- Level controls the overall output of the effect
Each Pro Tone Pre Amp is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Higher voltage doesn’t mean more available volume. It means that there is more headroom.
At 18V supply, the circuit can take a much higher input signal and boost it without clipping.
9volt operation will function beautifully with PASSIVE pickups. If you’re using active or high output p’ups, or have the Pre Amp in your signal chain after another boost (like an overdrive) you’ll want to go to 18 or even 24 volts for best results.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
The Pro Tone Pre Amp features:
- Operates best with 18-24 volt negative tip power supply (not included)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
George Reinas (verified owner) –
For $99 bucks I said why not. The Dino sig pedal I have is great for downtuning, but not thrilling for good ol standard metallica stuff. For the price I paid for this pedal its the most value add pedal I have in my inventory. This thing paired with a six band EQ is devastating on my Mesa triple rec. I couldn’t be happier with it. My settings are volume at 11, bass at 1, treble at 3 (clock face values). You think I’m lying?!?!?!?!?!?! BUY IT then comment below…. I DARE YOU!!!!!!