To celebrate the re-release of the iconic magenta ESP Horizon, Pro Tone Pedals will release a magenta colored edition of Page’s signature distortion pedal.
Simply add a note to your order during check out with your color choice.
This 3 way switch offers you unprecedented control over the top end frequencies allowing you to fine tune the distortion to best match your amp.
Now that my PH Pro Tone distortion pedal has been thoroughly road tested, stomped on and beat up during Helmet’s 30x30x30 tour we’re doing another batch! It IS my touring and recording distortion pedal!! – Page Hamilton
Each Page Hamilton Signature pedal is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
- Gain, Treble, Mids, Bass, and Volume controls
- High Cut 3 way toggle switch to further customize your tone
- Operates on a standard 9-18 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Power draw: 25mA
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable 3.7″x4.7″ aluminum housing
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
There are no reviews yet.