What people are saying:
This is a fukkking killer pedal.. i used it on a new project that’s coming out soon… I highly recommend this pedal🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 -Peter Tägtgren [legendary metal producer]
- The Mids knob controls how much your mid frequencies are boosted or cut
- The Freq knob determines which frequencies are boosted or cut.
- The Peak switch sets the width of your frequency peak- narrow or wide
- Volume controls the overall output- and can be used as a volume boost or cut.
Each Gary Holt Mid Boost is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
We’ll let Gary tell you what it does:
My new mid boost from Pro Tone Pedals is exactly what every amp needs; The ability to tailor your mid range in ways an amp simply doesn’t offer. From high gain to classic amps… Maximum aggression is just a knob twist away!
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Allows you to tailor the mids
in ways your amp cannot,
adds supreme aggression
and more🤘🏻 my go to pedal for sure!
The Gary Holt Mid Boost feature overview:
- Personally autographed by Gary
- Soft-touch black footswitch
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone to emulate those classic tracks from the ’80s
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Sweepable midrange 400Hz–7.5kHz
- Peak toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- A low Current draw of just under 100mA
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.