Pro Tone Pedals Cor Mid Boost 2 is a sweepable mid-range boost OR cut. As you know, the mid range frequencies are the heart (Cor is Latin for ‘heart’) of your guitars tone- the Cor allows you to dramatically shape those crucial frequencies. Whether you’re cutting them to get that classic Metallica tone, or boosting them to grab the Periphery djent vibe- mids are the voice of your guitar.
- The Mids knob controls how much your mid frequencies are boosted or cut
- The Freq knob determines which frequencies are boosted or cut.
- The Peak switch sets the width of your frequency peak- narrow or wide
- Volume controls the overall output- and can be used as a volume boost or cut.
- Mid boosted modern and progressive metal rhythm playing
- Mid scooped rhythm tones
- Scoop lower mids from your humbuckers to add some pop-jangle / single coil tones
- Mid boost solo tone capturing the vibe of early Eric Clapton and Brian May
- Add low mid punch to single coils for added girth