Mark Gemini Thwaite is a true journeyman guitarist. Having played with The Mission, Mob Research, Peter Murphy, Ricky Warwick of Thin Lizzy, Tricky and many many others, MGT recently released his debut solo album “Volumes”. The first single, “Knowing Me Knowing You”, an ABBA classic featuring vocalist Ville Valo of HIM.
Mark has been a part of the Pro Tone familiy for the better part of a decade, the time was right for a signature pedal.
Having used the Raven Dirty Chorus since the earliest prototype days, Mark thought it fitting to update the circuit, and breathe some new life into the classic chorus made famous by Marks fallen bandmate Paul Raven.
The DRIVE circuit has been updated to closer emulate the break-up of a classic overdriven amp, while the overall frequency response has been voiced for guitar rather than the bass.
True to the original the “Chop Chop” switch remains intact- this gives the MGT Dirty Chorus the ability to convert the lush chorus into a slurred & wobbling vibrato unlike anything else available today.
- Drive, Rate, Depth, & Chop Chop controls
- Operates on a standard 9v BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in the USA