Pro Tone Pedals GODMACHINE Octave Distortion is a JFET blendable germanium based (so you know its gonna be strange) octave up fuzz circuit running into a heavily modified classic distortion pedal.
Octave: Blends the octave- works best using your neck pickup on single notes played above the 12th fret.
Distortion: Controls the amount of distortion
Filter: A LPF with a frequency response roughly 500Hz to 30kHz. High end is on the left side of the knob rotation, low end is on the right.
CENTER POSITION – Diodes are removed from the signal flow, allowing maximum volume.
UP POSITION -2 silicon diodes and an LED for compressed tube-like crunch.
DOWN POSITION– 2 silicon diodes producing the more aggressive WHITE FACE tone that distortion addicts have loved for decades.
- Operates on a standard 9volt negative tip BOSS style adapter (not included)
- Power draw: 15mA
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable 3.7″x4.7″ aluminum housing
- Proudly hand crafted in the USA