This 6 way switch offers you unprecedented control over the bass frequencies being allowed to pass from the pedal into your amp.
You can dial in the classic Dead Horse flat response, the mid hump of the TS line, or a bass friendly curve for extended range players.
With design roots reaching to the earliest Dead Horse & Tube Screamer lines, the Attack Overdrive uses the best known methodologies for top tier tone.
Each Attack Overdrive is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for modern metal tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible overdrive pedal
The GODMACHINE Attack Overdrive feature overview:
- Variable Attack Frequency 6-way switch allowing you to control the bass frequencies cut off point
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Built around the legendary RC4558 dual amplifier
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.