Whether always-on to make your rhythm tone heavier and slice through or
for a cutthroat lead boost
you’ve found your pedal!
Pro Tone Pedals and I have put together a killer overdrive pedal that you won’t want to turn off!
With design roots reaching to the earliest Dead Horse & Tube Screamer lines, the Eric Peterson Signature Overdrive uses the best known methodologies for unrelenting tone.
Each Eric Peterson Overdrive is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Enhance your heavy tones to slice through your riffage better, faster and tighter!
The Eric Peterson Signature Overdrive pedal feature overview:
- Available in 2 finishes- the Burner character as seen in Dragonlord videos and the iconic Testament skull
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Built around the legendary RC4558 dual amplifier
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.