The Distortion Engine
The Distortion Engine is the most versatile, amp-like, and all-round heavy distortion Pro Tone Pedals have ever done.
We’ve crammed a metric ton of gain into this box… but we prefer our pedals be flexible. So we aimed at covering a wide spectrum of rock to hard rock to flat-out modern metal tones.
In order to deliver that flexibility we knew it had to clean up well. Bottom line- no 1-trick-pony here.
Sweeping through the gain control you’ll come across all shades of vintage and modern distortions, some thick ballsy blues crunch and some good ole fashioned rock and roll overdrive.
In addition to the hyper flexible amp-like 3 band EQ the Distortion Engine features a SHAPE toggle switch which gives you three shapes of distortion to choose from.
- Gain, Treble, Mids, Bass, and Volume controls
- Shape toggle switch to further customize your tone
- Operates on a standard 9-18 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Power draw: 25mA
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable 3.7″x4.7″ aluminum housing
- Proudly built by hand in the USA