The 6-way Filter switch gives pre-set frequency response curves and low end definition Dino is famous for.
These frequencies were carefully selected to offer the widest range of flexibility for any musical genre.
My signature overdrive is exactly what I need to drive my amps to the next level and make some of my favorite frequencies stand out in the mix- especially the pick articulation. The bass switch is a great tool- it helps me tighten up the low end and fine tune the bass on all of my amps.
Everything we build is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for modern metal tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible overdrive pedal
The Dino Cazares Signature Overdrive pedal features:
- Variable Bass Frequency 6-way switch allowing you to control the bass frequencies roll off point
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Built around the legendary RC4558 dual amplifier
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.