The Pro Tone Delay Pedal was designed to be an ambient style delay, like your favorite vintage tape echo… with gig-ready durability to last you decades without a $1000 price tag.
In addition to the standard controls found on delay pedals we’ve added a tone control giving you more control over the amount of filtering used in cleaning up clock noise inherent in tape echo emulations.
- The Delay control offers a sweep of delay times ranging from 25 milliseconds to 620 milliseconds.
- Repeat control runs from a single regeneration to infinite feedback-The longer settings introduces some slight note crunching similar to the vintage tape delay systems from decades long gone by.
- Mix sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
- Tone control uses a familiar Big Muff style of EQ shaping
The Delay was intentionally designed to work well with modern amps as well as classics, offering the widest range of usability no matter what style you play.
Additional features include:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter (not included)
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
- Art by Sam Gambino