This 2 way switch offers you control over the bass frequencies being allowed to pass from the pedal into your amp.
You can dial in the classic Dead Horse flat response, or a tighter, lo-end friendly curve for de-tuned & extended range players.
With design roots reaching to the earliest Dead Horse & Tube Screamer lines, the Dead Horse Deluxe Overdrive uses the best known methodologies for top tier tone.
Each Dead Horse Deluxe Overdrive is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for modern guitar tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible overdrive pedal
The Dead Horse Overdrive Deluxe feature overview:
- Attack Frequency toggle switch allowing you to control the bass frequencies cut off point
- Diode selection switch allowing you to select between symmetrical and asymmetrical diode clipping
- A low Current draw of just 10mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Built around the legendary RC4558 dual amplifier
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.