We took the classic design of the Ibanez Tube Screamer and went nuts from there. We performed all of the common ‘after market modifications’ by guys like Keeley or Landgraff and other boutiquers get upwards of $600 for.
Extended low-end, and more gain are just the tip of the iceberg…
With design roots reaching back to the Tube Screamer lines and variants, the Dead Horse Overdrive pedal uses the best known methodologies for top tier tone.
Each Dead Horse Overdrive is painstakingly hand crafted 1 at a time in historic Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for modern metal tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible overdrive pedal
The Dead Horse Overdrive feature overview:
- Gain, Tone and Volume controls
- Features the legendary JRC4558 IC
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.