- The Mids knob controls how much your mid frequencies are boosted or cut
- The Freq knob determines which frequencies are boosted or cut.
- The Peak switch sets the width of your frequency peak- narrow or wide
- Volume controls the overall output- and can be used as a volume boost or cut.
Each Cor Mid Boost is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
- Mid boosted modern and progressive metal rhythm playing
- Mid scooped rhythm tones
- Scoop lower mids from your humbuckers to add some pop-jangle / single coil tones
- Mid boost solo tone capturing the vibe of early Eric Clapton and Brian May
- Add low mid punch to single coils for added girth
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for modern metal tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible overdrive pedal
The Cor Mid Boost feature overview:
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone to emulate those classic tracks from the ’80s
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Sweepable midrange 400Hz–7.5kHz
- Peak toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- A low Current draw of just under 100mA
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.