The Pro Tone Compressor is a stage-ready, studio-grade compressor pedal engineered to deliver warm analog tone and provide dead simple operation.
Designed around the vintage CA3080 OTA chip you’re already familiar with to allow you to skip the complex learning curve that often accompanies complex compression pedals
Compressor Pedal Features:
- Attack: regulates how quickly the compressor reacts to your initial pick attack.
- Sustain: This will keep your levels consistent and compensate- It compresses the notes that might be too loud and expands those that are played more subtly.
- Volume: Adjusts the overall output from unity gain to a sweet boost to drive your amplifier into overdrive
- Input: Adjusts the level feeding the Compressor itself. Useful when using high-output pickups and bass guitars that regularly clip circuits.
- True-bypass design keeps your signal clean when pedal is not being used