Thick, gooey &
Tones only an all-analog chorus can achieve
The Blue Chorus was designed to function flawlessly on bass AND guitar. The addition of the MIX knob (a feature not found in standard chorus pedals) and some finely tuned under-the-hood adjustments, the Blue Chorus is perfectly at home on a bassists pedalboard as it is a guitarists.
The Blue Chorus is Pro Tone Pedals take on the most popular chorus pedal in history- BOSS the CE-2
Each Blue Chorus is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Wow thats expensive!
Yeah… it’s pricier than the digital counterparts available these days… but to get that tone, you must go analog. These analog designs rely on BBD chips that are extremely rare. To the best of our knowledge they’ve not been manufactured in almost 40 years.
Designed for ultimate vintage tone
whether you’re playing a bass or guitar
The Blue Chorus feature overview:
- Mix, Speed and Depth controls
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with a soft touch switch and grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
Partnership done in collaboration with Artestar, a global licensing agency and creative consultancy representing high-profile artists, photographers, designers and creatives.
Nagel paintings © Jennifer Dumas Inc. Licensed by Artestar, New York
There are no reviews yet.