The perfect Pre Amp
for any style
Flexibility is key
High-quality CMOS bass overdrive for even more versatile low-end crunch.
The Bass Overdrive from Pro Tone Pedals isn’t your run of the mill overdrive pedal – designed for the demanding needs of the progressive metal bassist- the cleans are on point, mild overdriven breakup is dialed in, and a distortion tone that never goes over the top.
Each Bass Overdrive/ Preamp is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
21st Century Flexibility
Tested & verified to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Classic tones coupled with
The Bass Overdrive controls overview:
- Vol: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal- your clean signal remains at unity gain.
- Drive: Sets the amount of grit in the overdriven signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal.
- Sub Switch: Sets the amount of low end frequencies passing into the distortion section of the circuit- this can be extremely subtle on some amps.
- Filter 6-way Switch: Controls the amount of treble passing into the distortion section of the circuit- this can be extremely subtle on some amps.
There are no reviews yet.