High-quality silicone based circuitry designed for furious fuzz tones.
The Mids knob works in conjunction with the Tone control to fine tune the voice of the Baran.
Boost the mids to add high-end sparkle to your signal. Pull the mids back for thick and throaty doom inspired sludge.
Everything we build is painstakingly hand crafted in Charleston South Carolina, USA.
Analog & Digital Friendly
Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profilers like the Kemper or AxeFX, and virtual amps & DAW plugins
Designed for thick blooming tones
Professional guitarists know the value of a truly flexible fuzz pedal
The Baran Fuzz controls overview:
- V: Sets the overall volume of the pedal.
- F: Sets the amount of fuzz.
- M: Adjusts the mid-range frequencies in your signal.
- T: Adjusts the tone of the output
- A low Current draw of just 15mA
- Operates on the standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) pedal power adapter you already own- we recommend the Godlyke PowerAll
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins