Pro Tone Pedals is extremely proud to present the Mark Holcomb Limited Edition Signature Delay Pedal. Mark’s signature pedal, The Haunted Delay, was designed to be an ambient style delay, like your favorite vintage tape echo… with gig-ready durability to last you decades without a $1000 price tag.
- The Delay control offers a sweep of delay times ranging from 25 milliseconds to 450 milliseconds.
- Repeat control runs from a single regeneration to infinite feedback-The longer settings introduces some slight note crunching similar to the vintage tape delay systems from decades long gone by.
- Mix sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
- The Volume knob adjusts the overall output from unity gain to a 20db boost- enough volume to drive your amp to the edge The Haunted delay was intentionally designed to work well with modern high gain amps as well as classics, offering the widest range of usability no matter what style you play.
I’m extremely happy with how unique and versatile this pedal turned out, and it’s been an inspiration merely jamming on it as of late. The intention here was to create something truly trippy – a pedal versatile enough to handle the soundscape-y material I’m drawn to, while at the same time having a very streamlined interface, making it easy to use as a songwriting tool – which is it’s main use for me. -Mark Holcomb
Additional features include:
- The first 50 off the production line will be autographed by Mark
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Limited run of 150
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we build. If you are not satisfied with your Pro Tone purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
Guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Get the full scoop here