The most flexible handcrafted chorus pedal available today
We regularly get requests from high level guys looking to get a chorus with more control and an ‘eerie’ voice. The classic TC Electronics chorus pedal possessed a sonic quality that so many players have been searching for. So we got to work…
After 2 years of research and development we’re ready to show off just what we’re sure will become a true classic.
Using some of the methodologies found in our Haunted Delay the Haunted Chorus has some other-worldly sonic capabilities.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the swells. The LED will show flash in time
- Wave: Sets the overall wave shape from a square wave to triangle wave
- Size: This adds an echo-like/reverb-ish quality bringing a new dimension to the standard chorus pedal.
- Delay: Control the delay before you hear the modulated signal.
- Pitch: This adjusts the amount the modulated pitch is shifted.
- Depth: Adjusts the balance between wet and dry signals.
Additional features include:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- LED pulses with the tempo of the chorus effect
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Operates on a standard 9 volt negative tip BOSS style adapter
- Proudly built by hand in the USA
- Enclosure color may vary from photo
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 2 in|