Unrelenting… Uncompromising… Unholy distortion-
The GODMACHINE Edition Distortion
A metric shit ton of gain- built on Guitar Player Magazine’s Hall Of Fame inductee Distortion Engine
Pro Tone Pedals crammed a metric ton of gain into the GODMACHINE Distortion… but we refuse to build a 1 trick pony- our pedals must be flexible. So we aimed at covering a wide spectrum of rock to hard rock to flat-out modern metal tones.
In order to deliver that flexibility we knew it had to clean up well.
Sweeping through the gain control you’ll come across all shades of vintage and modern distortions, some thick ballsy blues crunch and some good ole fashioned rock and roll overdrive.
In addition to the hyper flexible amp-like 3 band EQ the GODMACHINE Distortion features a Hi-Cut toggle switch which gives you the option to select a more modern tone that cuts through the mix or a thicker low-end heavy vintage tone.
- Distortion, Treble, Mid, Bass, and Volume controls
- Shape toggle switch to further customize your distorted tone
- Operates on a standard 9volt negative tip BOSS style adapter (not included)
- Power draw: 25mA
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable 3.7″x4.7″ aluminum housing
- Proudly built by hand in the USA