BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICE: $109
Precision mid-range tone sculpting as only Pro Tone Pedals can deliver.
Cor Mid Boost 2
Pro Tone Pedals Cor Mid Boost 2 is a sweepable mid-frequency boost OR cut. As you know, the mid range frequencies are the heart (Cor is Latin for ‘heart’) of your guitars tone- the Cor allows you to dramatically shape those crucial frequencies. Whether you’re cutting them to get that classic Metallica tone, or boosting them to grab the modern metal djent vibe- mids are the voice of your guitar.
- The Mids knob controls how much your mid frequencies are boosted or cut
- The Freq knob determines which frequencies are boosted or cut.
- The Peak switch sets the width of your frequency peak- narrow or wide
- Volume controls the overall output- and can be used as a volume boost or cut.
- Mid boosted modern and progressive metal rhythm playing
- Mid scooped rhythm tones
- Scoop lower mids from your humbuckers to add some pop-jangle / single coil tones
- Mid boost solo tone capturing the vibe of early Eric Clapton and Brian May
- Add low mid punch to single coils for added girth
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone to emulate those classic tracks from the ’80s
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Sweepable midrange 400Hz–7.5kHz
- Peak toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- A low Current draw of just under 100mA
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.