Built on the back of our legendary Dead Horse- The GODMACHINE Edition Overdrive
Octaves, Fuzz, Distortion… CHAOS in a can- The GODMACHINE Edition Octave Distortion
Unrelenting… Uncompromising… Unholy distortion- The GODMACHINE Edition Distortion
Thick walls of ferocious fuzz- The GODMACHINE Edition Fuzz
The Dead Horse Overdrive… REISSUE OF THE ORIGINAL ART WORK!
The Pro Tone Compressor is a stage-ready, studio-grade compressor pedal engineered to deliver warm analog tone and provide dead simple operation.
The 1st overdrive developed for progressive metal and djent
The legendary overdrive- The Dead Horse
Thick flexible fuzz with some serious bottom end- sounds amazing on bass or guitar.
The Distortion Engine- inducted into Guitar Player Magazines Hall Of Fame class of 2017.
Precision mid-range tone sculpting as only Pro Tone Pedals can deliver.
The reigning king of overdrive pedals has returned – same killer tone at half the size
8 Bit 4 octave Fuzzy Insanity
A faithful recreation of the mythical TC Electronic Integrated Preamp- the ones Meshuggah used to get their godlike tone!
View this post on Instagram
This combo is proving to be DEADLY!!!! This Jubilee from @marshallamps_uk combined with this tube screamer and this bad as FUCK pedal from @protonepedals is just destroying! And it also does what other amps can’t. Something about a well overdriven Marshall that has a clarity and punch that can’t be reproduced!!! LOVING THIS!!! Riffs and drums are flying left and right here in the mountains!!
Cor Mid Boost 2
Pro Tone Pedals Cor Mid Boost 2 is a sweepable mid-frequency boost OR cut. As you know, the mid range frequencies are the heart (Cor is Latin for ‘heart’) of your guitars tone- the Cor allows you to dramatically shape those crucial frequencies. Whether you’re cutting them to get that classic Metallica tone, or boosting them to grab the modern metal djent vibe- mids are the voice of your guitar.
- The Mids knob controls how much your mid frequencies are boosted or cut
- The Freq knob determines which frequencies are boosted or cut.
- The Peak switch sets the width of your frequency peak- narrow or wide
- Volume controls the overall output- and can be used as a volume boost or cut.
- Mid boosted modern and progressive metal rhythm playing
- Mid scooped rhythm tones
- Scoop lower mids from your humbuckers to add some pop-jangle / single coil tones
- Mid boost solo tone capturing the vibe of early Eric Clapton and Brian May
- Add low mid punch to single coils for added girth
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone to emulate those classic tracks from the ’80s
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Sweepable midrange 400Hz–7.5kHz
- Peak toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- A low Current draw of just under 100mA
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.