The 1st overdrive developed for progressive metal and djent
The industry’s FIRST overdrive pedal designed for modern, progressive metal guitarists… and fans of all things djent. More low-end control, a player friendly price and all the crushing tone you’ve come to expect. Making it the best overdrive pedal for djent.
The Attack Overdrive
The Attack Overdrive is industry’s FIRST overdrive pedal designed for modern, progressive metal guitarists… and fans of all things djent. More low-end control, a player friendly price and all the crushing tone you’ve come to expect.
The Attack Frequency switch is the star of the Attack Overdrive. This 6 way switch offer you unprecedented control over the bass frequencies being allowed to pass from the pedal into your amp. This is a truly unique feature that we’ve not seen on any overdrive pedal available today. The flexibility of the Frequency switch can not be overstated: You can dial in the classic Dead Horse flat response, the traditional mid hump of the TS line, a more bass friendly curve for the 7 & 8 string players, or even an extreme bass cut beyond that found on the Attack Overdrive.
The Attack Overdrive also features:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Variable Attack Frequency 6-way switch allowing you to control the bass frequencies cut off point
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Designed around the legendary 4558 dual amplifier
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.
Metal Logo, Triangle Logo